Thursday 14 January 2010

Abandoned hat


Abandoned hat, originally uploaded by londonbluefish.

I missed taking a photo yesterday, with my great excuse being that I've just started a photography course (despite not taking my camera to the first class!)

Anyway, back on track with today's photo.

I often see assorted bits of winter clothing when out walking in the woods. Someone drops a glove, hat or scarf and another kind soul drapes it over a branch in case the owner comes back to collect it.

They rarely do, it seems.

This white and pink woolly hat easily stood out on a grey, wet morning. I snapped a few pictures of it, this being my favourite as much because of the blue-white light, probably caused by water droplets on the out of focus tree branches behind.

Camera: Canon EOS 300D Digital
Exposure: 0.01 sec (1/100)
Aperture: f/4.0
Focal Length: 88 mm
ISO Speed: 800

More metadata

No comments:

Post a Comment